Dolby Decoding Channel
Stylish two tone colour combination
The Samsung Blu-ray Disc Player comes with the perfect modern design to complement your Samsung Smart TV. The two tone combination of a sleek and stylish black minimalistic body and dark titanium metallic finish will suit any environment, making it the ultimate video player for your home.
Watch life-like images like never before
Watch your favourite videos and films in ultra HD with the Samsung Blu-ray Disc Player. With life-like details that will make the images seem realistic, this player brings life right into your living room. Upscaled from full HD to ultra HD, it comes with four times the resolution of Full HD, giving perfect and crystal-clear picture. See detailed picture all day, every day.
*Upscaled image quality will vary depending on the source resolution
A BDP that brings you Smart TV capabilities
Now you have access to even more great content through Smart Hub. The Samsung Blu-ray Disc Player lets you access all the great content of a Smart TV without actually owning one. Explore and enjoy hundreds of apps, including popular apps like Facebook, YouTube and Netflix. Smart Hub provides a world of entertainment, information, social networks and more. It’s never been easier to stay entertained and connected from the comfort of your living room.
*Content and TV app availability may vary by region and are subject to change at any time.
Wirelessly access your devices and the internet
Connecting to the internet with the Samsung Blu-ray Disc Player. With wireless LAN built in, you can use the internet and access apps without the inconvenience of adding more external devices. Samsung BDPs come with DLNA content sharing capabilities that make streamlining connections between your home entertainment devices easier than ever before.
*Internet connection required
*Internet connection required
- 7.1 ch Dolby Decoding Channel
- 2 HDMI Out
- 1.7 kg Product Weight
- 430 x 46 x 201 mm Product Dimension(WxHxD)
How To Setup A Wireless Network Connection on the D series blu-ray player.How To Setup A Wireless Network Connection on the D series blu-ray player.See The Answer
What Could Cause Network Issues On My BD-H6500?What Could Cause Network Issues On My BD-H6500?See The Answer
How It Stacks Up
Features and specifications are subject to change without prior notification and may vary per country, please check in store for more details. Images are used for illustrative purposes only.
1. Certain features require express consent for the collection and use of personal information. Some features may require additional accessories (sold separately). Certain features, apps and services may not be available on all models and in all regions and are subject to change without notice. Internet connection required. Data, subscription or other charges may apply. Certain features are available only on free to air channels and/or require a Samsung Apps account.
2. Each speaker must be connected to a mains power supply. Wireless access to content requires a Wi-Fi network, compatible smart phone and Samsung Hub, sold separately. App must be downloaded. Data charges may apply. Usage may be subject to third party agreements. Samsung takes copyright seriously. Only share content that you own or have the right to share.
3. An NFC-enabled compatible device is required. NFC App may need to be downloaded.
5. To view in 3D, a 3D TV and 3D glasses are required.
6. Evolution Kit sold separately. It will enhance your smart features to the levels of the corresponding year of launch of your Evolution Kit. Only the software and processing hardware will be upgraded; other hardware will not be upgraded. Evolution Kit may not support certain apps and functions previously installed or available on your TV. Please check www.samsung.com for more details before purchasing the Evolution Kit. Based on currently determinable UHD connectivity, broadcasting and Blu-Ray standardisation initiatives. TV panel cannot be upgraded and may differ from future standards.
* Key feature may different from Key Spec