HD Audio (High Resolution Audio)
The Story of Wireless Audio – 360
The establishment of a new state-of-the-art audio lab in the U.S. marks a new step in our mission to develop groundbreaking sound devices. Our top audio researchers and engineers have applied new methods of transduction and advanced computer modeling to bring you world class audio products.
360 omni-directional sound
Unlike conventional speakers that project sound in a single direction, the Wireless Audio – 360 fills the entire room with sound, thanks to Samsung’s Ring Radiator technology which disperses sound evenly in all directions.
*Based on results from standard testing conducted internally.
Designed to blend with any interior (Cable-free)
The sleek, aerodynamic rounded design and variety of stylish finishes of the Wireless Audio – 360 seamlessly match with any home interior. The cable-free convenience of a built-in battery lets you take it anywhere in your home, even outside.
Enjoy all your streaming music more easily with Wi-Fi speakers
Wireless Audio Multiroom makes enjoying music easier, thanks to its Wi-Fi capabilities. Simply access the Multiroom App to experience the best of the internet’s subscription streaming music services*—all in top audio quality on Wi-Fi speakers.
*Subscription streaming music service providers in the Samsung Multiroom App may vary depending on your region.
New Multiroom App
Access music more simply with an easy setup* and the new intuitive UI of the Multiroom App. Features include touch wheel dial navigation for smooth song selection, direct play from the home screen upon launch, and fast switching between menus.
*Available only for 2015 Multiroom Audio products.
Controlling and sharing one music source across multiple audio devices** in various locations is made easy with the Multiroom Link solution, thanks to Samsung’s Multiroom App. Remotely control the music on your TV, Soundbar, HES, BDP and more.***
"*Multiple devices required for operation. **Available only for certain Samsung devices. For a complete list of compatible devices please visit www.samsung.com/za. ***TV and Blu-ray player products can only serve as sound sources for compatible Samsung audio devices and not as output devices. HES can be controlled with the Multiroom app only when used in conjunction with compatible Samsung audio devices."
HD Audio Playback
Get closer to the feeling of live sound with stunningly realistic HD audio. It captures the quality and richness of the original sound with 192 kHz/24-bit sampling.
- 1.8 kg Product Weight
- 157 x 232 x 157 mm Product Dimension(WxHxD)
- HD Audio (High Resolution Audio) HD Audio (High Resolution Audio)
- Built-in (2.4 / 5 GHz Dual Band) Wireless LAN
- Bluetooth Bluetooth
- Remote app (iOS / Android) Remote Controller
How do I pair my DA-E650 with other Bluetooth devices?How do I pair my DA-E650 with other Bluetooth devices?How do I pair my DA-E650 with other Bluetooth devices?How do I pair my DA-E650 with other Bluetooth devices?See The Answer
How do I use USB mode on my DA-E650?How do I use USB mode on my DA-E650?See The Answer
How It Stacks Up
Features and specifications are subject to change without prior notification and may vary per country, please check in store for more details. Images are used for illustrative purposes only.
1. Certain features require express consent for the collection and use of personal information. Some features may require additional accessories (sold separately). Certain features, apps and services may not be available on all models and in all regions and are subject to change without notice. Internet connection required. Data, subscription or other charges may apply. Certain features are available only on free to air channels and/or require a Samsung Apps account.
2. Each speaker must be connected to a mains power supply. Wireless access to content requires a Wi-Fi network, compatible smart phone and Samsung Hub, sold separately. App must be downloaded. Data charges may apply. Usage may be subject to third party agreements. Samsung takes copyright seriously. Only share content that you own or have the right to share.
3. An NFC-enabled compatible device is required. NFC App may need to be downloaded.
5. To view in 3D, a 3D TV and 3D glasses are required.
6. Evolution Kit sold separately. It will enhance your smart features to the levels of the corresponding year of launch of your Evolution Kit. Only the software and processing hardware will be upgraded; other hardware will not be upgraded. Evolution Kit may not support certain apps and functions previously installed or available on your TV. Please check www.samsung.com for more details before purchasing the Evolution Kit. Based on currently determinable UHD connectivity, broadcasting and Blu-Ray standardisation initiatives. TV panel cannot be upgraded and may differ from future standards.
* Key feature may different from Key Spec