The Galaxy Note 3 has a back cover, designed with a synthetic leather material. It gives you a sense of fine endeavor of craftsmanship with its sophisticated stitching. It has a classic feeling as well as a sense of analog in your palm.
Paint your life anew from a palette of 5 useful S Pen features. With the S Pen, life has just gotten easier. Hover the S Pen over the screen and simply click the pen button to instantly access 5 useful S Pen features:
Action Memo: Activate your memos instantly Scrapbook: organise important pieces of your life S Finder: Search from your entire phone to the web Pen Window: Draw to perform another simple task Screen Write: Enjoy annotating on captured images
Organise important pieces of your life anytime, anywhere.
- GSM | HSPA+ support
- GSM / GPRS / EDGE (850 / 900 / 1,800 / 1,900 MHz) support
- HSPA+ (850 / 900 / 1,900 / 2,100 MHz) support
- Wi-Fi - 802.11a/b/g/n/ac available
- Wi-Fi Direct available
- Bluetooth 4.0: PBAP, A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP, OPP, SAP, HID, PAN, DI, MAP
- NFC available
- DLNA, MHL 2.0 support
- KIES, KIES Air support
- FHD sAMOLED Technology
- 16M Colour Depth
- 5.7" Size
- 1920 x 1080 Resolution
- S Pen
- 32GB Memory (Actual device formatted capacity may vary due to operating system and embedded application installations)
- Accelerometer, Geomagnetic, Gyro, RGB light, Barometer, Proximity, Gesture, Temperature & Humidity, Hall available
- Jet Black / Classic White / Blush Pink
- Android 4.3 Jellybean
- Octacore available
- 1.9GHz Quad + 1.3GHz Quad CPU speed
- CMOS, 2MP Megapixels Camera Resolution (Front)
- CMOS, 13MP Megapixels Camera Resolution (Rear)
- Power HCRI LED (1EA) Flash
- Auto Focus available
- 151.2 x 79.2 x 8.3mm Dimension (H x W x D)
- 168g Weight
- USB 2.0, USB 3.0 (MTP only)
Consumer Ratings & Reviews
‘‘Absolutely love it...’’
I've always had other phone types, but since I got my Samsung Galaxy 3, I'll be sticking to Samsung. Everything just works so well, you find things where you expect to find them. Ease of use is brilli...
Ryanp on 2014-08-13
‘‘Best buy I've ever made’’
I cant point out a single bad feature of this phone. Great product. Main advantages i love is the battery life and the screen. Beautiful and lasts 2 days with my heavy use
JPMeister on 2014-08-13
I am the proud owner of a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and a Samsung Galaxy K Zoom. I am a techno freak and have tried every product! It doesn't matter what brand I use, I always return to Samsung. They make...
NoteFly on 2014-08-13
Like it? A lot? A little? Tell us.
If you own one of these we’d like to hear what you think of it.