Push the button. Save on print costs.
Optimise your printing in one simple step with Samsung’s One touch Eco Button. You can save on printing expenses when you quickly switch to Eco Mode and conserve toner, paper and energy. There’s no need to waste time changing settings or altering your documents with this useful feature, as one touch is all you need to configure your printer to deliver the most economical results.
Optimise your printing with Easy Eco Driver
Enjoy cost-optimised results every time you print thanks to Samsung’s Easy-Eco Driver. With this useful software, you’ll be able to accurately preview your document before printing and adjust quality, colour and other settings to meet your precise requirements and budget, as well as removing unnecessary text, images and other elements. You can even monitor savings, including paper, toner, energy and overall cost. Say goodbye to wasted printouts and discover more economically-efficient printing.
- Print, Copy, Scan, Fax
- Mobie Print, Eco Mode for Valuable Functions
- Copy Speed (Mono): Up to 20 cpm in A4 (21 cpm in Letter)
- First Copy Out Time (Mono): Less than 15s (ADF) / Less than 14s (Platen)
- Zoon Rate: 25 - 400% (ADF, Platen)
- Multi Copy: 1 - 99 pages
- Manual Duplex Copy
- Copy Features: ID Copy / Collation Copy / Poster Copy / Clone Copy / N-up Copy
- Print Speed (Mono): Up to 20 ppm in A4 (21 ppm in Letter)
- First Print Out Time (Mono): Less than 8.5s (From Ready Mode)
- Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi effective output Resolution
- Emulation: SPL (Samsung Printer Langauge)
- Manual Duplex
- TWAIN Standard / WIA Standard Compatible
- Colour CIS Method
- Up to 600 x 600 dpi Scan Resolution (Optical)
Consumer Ratings & Reviews
‘‘I love my compact Samsung printer’’
I bought one and i'm loving it with the compact design and easy installation features. It's easy to fit into even small spaces without much notice and very effective. I love my Samsung.
DivineP on 2013-10-26
‘‘Just bought it. Easy install. Excellent printing. Works great!’’
Very good quality. Compact. Wi-Fi works excellently. Value for money!
Fritz on 2013-10-20
I bought this printer recently and was forced to return it to the store the following day. Printer made odd grinding noises on powering up, and had a paper jam every time I attempted to print, copy or...
woogey101 on 2013-11-25
Like it? A lot? A little? Tell us.
If you own one of these we’d like to hear what you think of it.