Connect and share wirelessly for double the fun
Connect your TV and AirTrack easily through Bluetooth to gain better sound with SoundShare. The absence of trailing wires between the AirTrack and TV allows you to showcase the slim and sleek design of both systems, while maintaining a clean look in your living environment. Easily control the AirTrack and TV from a single TV remote. You can simultaneously turn on and manage the volume of your TV and AirTrack with Bluetooth or HDMI connectivity.
- SoundShare is only available for select Samsung 3D TVs.
 LED Series 6400 or higher and PDP Series 5500 or higher.
 LED Series [ ] or higher and PDP Series 550 or higher.
- Local teams please refer below for the 2012 LED TV list and to fill in the blank.
- 6500 (USA, Canada)
- 6350 (Korea)
- 6100 (Europe, CIS, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan)
- 6200 (MEA, Africa, SWA, SEA, Australia (AU&NZ), Singapore)
3D Sound Plus
3D Sound Plus, Samsung’s unique sound processing technology, combines its latest advancements in sound, 3D depth Sound and Horizontal Surround, to deliver a more realistic 3D experience for a truly heart-pounding, immersive adventure.
Experience the richness of bass sounds
Combine the simplicity of the AirTrack with the thunderous bass sound quality to give you a truly enriching sound environment. The supersonic sub-woofer that accompanies Samsung’s AirTrack adds dynamic and rich bass levels to your listening experience. Its wire-free design makes it easy to set up and to adjust around the room to give you the best bass effect. Increase the potential of your sound experience with the wireless AirTrack.
- 280W Total Power
- 2.1 Channel
- Dolby Digital available
- DTS available
- 3D Sound Plus Available
- Smart Volume available
- 0 - 200ms Lip Sync
- Sound Modes (DSP) x 6ea
- Crystal Amplifier Pro available
- 906 x 70 x 45mm Spk (Main) Net Dimension (W x H x D)
- 178 x 360 x 295mm Sub Woofer Net Dimension (1-Piece)
- 982 x 462 x 246mm One Packing Dimension
- Stand-by Power Consumption (Main): 0.45W
- Stand-by Power Consumption (Subwoofer): 0.45W
- Operating Power Consumption (Main): 25.9W
- Operating Power Consumption (Subwoofer): 20W
- AAC available
- MP3 available
- WAV Available
- WMA available
- OGG decoding available
- FLAC decoding available
- Anyent + (HDMI-CEC) available
- USB Host 2.0 Available
- Bluetooth Available
- SoundShare available
- ARC (Audio Return Channel) available
- HDMI Out available
- 1ea of HDMI Input
- 1ea of Audio Input
- 1ea of Optical Input
- Wireless Active Sub Woofer
- 2 Way 3 Centre Speaker
- Main Speaker Net Weight: 1.95kg
- Sub Woofer Speaker Net Weight: 5.45kg
- One Packing Gross Weight: 10.4kg
- Audio Cable (1.2m) y
Consumer Ratings & Reviews
Only in my dreams have I imagined a living room without wires everywhere and now its a reality. Nice going Samsung!
Morne on 2014-06-04
This is the epitomy of good value for money hi fidility!
Louis on 2014-05-29
‘‘An ok product’’
Add in more HDMI ports and video support and then it becomes a wow product
The Dark Knight on 2014-06-25
Like it? A lot? A little? Tell us.
If you own one of these we’d like to hear what you think of it.