Speed Class (Grade 3 Class 10)
Multi Device Compatibility
Transfer 360 photos per minute. With a transfer speed of up to 48 MB per second, you can spend less time transferring memories, and more time making them.
A perfect partner
Get the most out of your DSLR cameras and Full HD camcorders. This memory card works perfectly with advanced devices to protect your memories for life.
Full HD video
Capture the moments that matter as vividly as you remember them. Shoot beautiful, Full HD videos that keep each memory safe and sound — and fresh as the day it happened.
Samsung Memory Cards can survive up to 72 hours in seawater.
These memory cards can endure temperatures from -25° to 85° Celsius.
The cards protect your precious data from damage caused by airport X-ray machines.
These memory cards can resist magnetic fields of up to 15,000 gauss—the equivalent of a high-field MRI scanner.
Samsung internal shock tests proved these cards can survive extremely high levels shock up to 1,500 g. (g: gravitational acceleration)
* Samsung is not liable for any damages and/or loss of data and expenses incurred from memory card data recovery.
- EVO Family Line
- Up to 48 MB/s transfer speed with UHS-I interface * Actual speed may vary depending on use host device conditions and environment. * Write speed is slower than transfer speed Speed
- Grade 1, Class 10 Speed Class
- UHS-I, compatible to HS interface Interface
How It Stacks Up
* Key feature may different from Key Spec
Product, capacity and performance featured for demonstration purposes, please see specification section for specifics for each model.
Features and specifications are subject to change without prior notification