4K UHD Recording
Speed Class (Grade 3 Class 10)
New microSD. Spacious. Faster.
Make more memories. Store more moments. With the highest capacity microSD card and high-performance read and write speeds, experience more and worry less about running out of memory thanks to Samsung V-NAND technology.
Fast read & write speeds
Samsung’s ultra-fast EVO Plus microSD Card has added memory capacity and multi-device functionality so you can focus on life. This UHS-I Speed Class 3 (U3) and Class 10 compatibility card is perfect for 4K UHD video recording & playback. And with blazing-fast read & write speeds of up to 95 MB/s & 90 MB/s respectively, you can transfer files and shoot photos with minimal lag.
Memory expansion for smartphones and action cameras
Maxing out your smartphone's memory? We've got an easy solution. Simply slide the Samsung memory card into the memory expansion slot in your Android smartphone and action camera and enjoy more 4K UHD** video without memory space worries. * Android is a trademark of Google Inc. ** 4K UHD video support may vary based upon the host device and other factors.
4K Ultra HD video
Capture the moments that matter. With the Samsung EVO Plus microSD Card, you can shoot rich and detailed 4K UHD videos from your smartphone, tablet, or action camera, confident that each memory will be safe. Play your videos back on your 4K UHD TV or monitor and relive the experience as vividly as the day it happened.
Keep your memories safe. With a 10-year limited warranty, the EVO Plus microSD Card boasts 4-proof protection. That means it can survive up to 72 hours in seawater1, endure extreme temperatures2, withstand airport X-ray machines3 and resist a magnetic field4 equivalent to a high-field MRI scanner.
1. Certified waterproof with IEC 60529 and IPX7 ratings 2. Operating temperatures of -25 °C to 85 °C, non-operating temperatures of -40 °C to 85 °C 3. Up to 50 Roentgen 4. Up to 15,000 gauss ※ Samsung is not liable for any i) damages and/or loss of data and ii) expenses incurred from memory card data recovery.
- EVO Plus Family Line
- Read: up to 95 MB/s with UHS-1 interface, Write: up to 90 MB/s with UHS-1 interface * Actual speed may vary depending on use host device conditions and environment. Speed
- Grade 3, Class 10 Speed Class
- UHS-I, compatible to HS interface Interface
How It Stacks Up
* Key feature may different from Key Spec