Terms and conditions
Please read these Promotion terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) carefully. Participation in this Promotion will constitute your agreement to comply with these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, please do not participate in this Promotion. Please refer to this website for the current Terms and Conditions for this Promotion: http://www.samsung.com/za/offer/.
All participants during the term of this Promotion agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
- The Samsung Perfect Entertainment Solution Promotion (“Promotion”) .The promoter of the Promotion is Samsung Electronics South Africa (Proprietary) Limited, Registration number: 1994/003872/07 and/or its agencies ("Organiser").
- Promotion Period:
- a. The Promotion will run from Wednesday 12th July 2017 [00h01] to Sunday 3rd September 2017 [23.59] (“the Promotion Period”);
- b. The Promotion Period may be extended or curtailed at the discretion of the Organiser;
- c. Promotion is valid while stock lasts.
- Who may enter:
All participants must:
- a. be citizens of the Republic of South Africa and/or a legal resident of the aforesaid country;
- b. be currently residing in the Republic of South Africa at the date of the commencement of the Promotion Period;
- c. be a natural person and be at least 18(eighteen) years old at the date of the commencement of the Promotion Period; and
- d. have a valid South African TV license.
- How to qualify for the Promotion:
- a. The participants must purchase any of the Samsung TVs as listed in clause 6(a).
- b. All purchases must be made through any participating retail store in South Africa during the Promotion Period [for a full list of the selected authorized participating outlets, please visit www.samsung.com/za/offers/the-perfect-entertainment-solution/].
- Can I qualify more than once for the Promotion:
- a. Participants can purchase as many Samsung TVs as they choose to, as set out in clause 6(a) and for every purchase made, the participant shall receive the applicable Offer.
- a. The Promotion will afford the participant these value adds when purchasing any of these Samsung TVs during the Promotional Period:
The Perfect Entertainment Solution
TV Product Model Code
 Samsung Soundbar Value Add
 Additional Samsung Value Add
 Signature Service
Value of Offers
UHD Player UBD-K8500
UHD Player UBD-K8500
 Entertainment Solution
R 1,500 discount voucher on the Samsung UHD Player UBD-K8500
Home Cinema Solution
R 600 discount voucher on wireless rear speakers
- b. All the value adds offered in this Promotion will be provided in-store and are not transferable. No substitution, cash redemption, or assignments are permitted.
- Limitation of Liability:
- a. To the extent permitted by Consumer Protection Act No 68 of 2008 (“the
Consumer Protection Act”) and any other applicable law:
- i. The participant hereby indemnifies the Organiser against any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages or loss of any kind regardless of the originating cause, and whether it arose under the law of contract or delict or otherwise, the participants indemnifies the Organisers for all and any losses whatsoever and howsoever arising, upon entrance to the Promotion.
- ii. the Organiser excludes all warranties (express or implied), representations and liabilities regarding this Promotion (other than for death or personal injury caused by its negligence and/or fraud).
- a. To the extent permitted by Consumer Protection Act No 68 of 2008 (“the Consumer Protection Act”) and any other applicable law:
- In accordance with the confidentiality policies and practices of the Organiser, none of the entry details of any participant in this Promotion will be disclosed or used by the Organiser for any purposes other than for entry into the Promotion and in accordance with clause 8 (c) below.
- Details of participants will not be used by the Organiser for Samsung related communication should the participants opt-out to receive further communication from the Organiser.
- Information regarding the Promotion that is published on authorized advertising material will also form part of the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion.
- The Organiser’s may in their sole discretion amend these Terms and Conditions at any time, without notice, and such amendments shall be deemed to have taken effect from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on the Organiser’s website http://www.samsung.com/za/offer/. The onus rests on the participant to constantly check the Organiser’s website for updates to the Terms and Conditions.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Organiser, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorized intervention or fraud, the Organiser reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any participant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion as appropriate, subject to the approval of relevant regulatory authorities.
- Save as permitted by Law, the Organiser reserves the right to cancel, suspend or terminate this Promotion, without notice at any time, and such cancellation, suspension or termination shall be deemed to have taken effect from the date of publication on the Organiser’s website http://www.samsung.com/za/offer/. No liability shall lie against the Organiser in favour of any participant and/ or third party arising from such cancellation, suspension or termination. Therefore the participant waives his/her right which they may have against the Organiser and hereby acknowledge that they will have no right of recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against the Organiser.
- This Promotion is governed by these Terms and Conditions, as well as those of the relevant authorized participating stores, associated with this Promotion.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Promotion shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa.
- The Organiser accepts no liability or responsibility, whether occasioned by any circumstance not foreseeable and not within its reasonable control for late or delayed delivery of the Offer owing to, but not limited to, stock unavailability, strike, lock out, destruction of Offer on route by any means, any civil commotion or disorder, riot, threat of war, any action taken by governmental authority or public authority of any kind, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earth quake or other acts of God.
- If part or all of any clause of these Terms and Conditions is illegal, invalid or unenforceable:
- i. It will be read down to the extent necessary to ensure that it is not illegal, invalid or unenforceable, but if that is not possible;
- ii. It will be severed from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions will continue to have full force and effect.