Free embedded E-board touch solution
Samsung educational solutions create an engaging and inspiring digital learning environment by providing technology to students.
Optimize Collaboration through Samsung’s MagicIWB S2 Interactive Knowledge-Sharing Software
As the boundaries of corporate and government environments expand beyond local boundaries to become more globally connected, the sharing of ideas and collaboration through networks and devices has become increasingly essential. Vital information must be easily accessible to varying audiences at all times. To optimize these internal and external interactions, organizations and IT departments need intuitive meeting room solutions to effectively support collaboration, agility and customer engagement.
By delivering a flexible and complete offering, Samsung's MagicIWB (Interactive White Board) content management software for Samsung's SMART Signage IWBs revolutionizes presentation engagement and efficiency by transforming traditional meetings into dynamic experiences. Featuring an interactive touchscreen, MagicIWB delivers highly readable, full high-definition (FHD) quality content that commands viewer attention and provides multiple users with direct access to rich content.
To accommodate the needs of varying usage environments, Samsung's powerful interactive software comes in two different services, MagicIWB S2 for business and government, and MagicIWB I2 for education.
* The MagicIWB S2 software is conveniently embedded within specific Samsung IWB displays, including DME-BR and DME-BM, while the optional and advanced MagicIWB I2 is compatible through either a Plug-in Module (PIM) or an additional PC. Through these Samsung's MagicIWB software solutions, users have the advanced tools they need to promote presentation collaboration, engagement and effectiveness at a lower total cost of operation (TCO).
Enhance Meeting Collaboration through User-Friendly Interactive White Board Software
Built to meet the rigors of any corporate and government environment, Samsung’s all-in-one and embedded MagicIWB S2 software* enhances efficiency through a powerful package that does not require a separate dedicated PC. MagicIWB S2 provides seamless communication across physical and virtual presentation-oriented meetings through PC-less touch interaction, single-source file management, multimedia content sharing tools and uninterrupted connectivity with video conference systems. Furthermore, users can connect their personal devices, including notebook PCs and tablets, to Samsung’s IWB displays through the feature MagicIWB Agent program. Offering an easy-to-use interface, MagicIWB Agent enables users to experience real-time communication for optimized work efficiency. Through the integration of these capabilities into a multi-functional platform, Samsung’s integrated MagicIWB S2 for Samsung IWB displays drives work efficiency and business performance, resulting from faster decision-making and problem-solving, an improved business process and reduced costs.
*Samsung’s MagicIWB S2 software comes freely embedded within the DME-BR (65-, 75- and 82-inch models) and DME-BM (82-inch model) IWBs. Additionally, MagicIWB S2 is compatible with Samsung’s other DHE, DBE and DME Series IWB models with a license fee.
Access, Update and Share Vital Meeting Content at any Time and Location
Samsung’s versatile MagicIWB S2 software elevates standard presentations into engaging and collaborative discussions through the incorporation of easy-to-use features, interactive visuals and real-time editing capabilities. Key features include:
• Draw on Any Content Source: The IWB software enables users to draw on any selected content source that appears on the display’s touchscreen surface. Even when external content is displayed in a Picture-in-Picture (PiP) window, users can draw on the PiP content. This enhanced usability ensures critical discussion points can be reinforced on screen, making presentations more dynamic and productive.
• Browse and View Contents: The MagicIWB S2’s Content Browser allows image, audio, video and document files to be easily accessed from internal and external storage sources. For streamlined collaboration before, during and after discussion, the History Browser also supports the location of previously-used content, such as meeting templates, for later reuse.
• Capture, Store and Share Contents: Users can share content, including images, with other participant’s MagicIWB Agent-enabled portable devices. Users also can open files on the IWB display from participants, supplement presentations with those files and share those files with a broader group. Separately, the software’s screen capture button offers a hassle-free method for instantly capturing meeting notes. Once captured, the meeting notes can be easily emailed with an email function.
• Floating Menu: All of the essential functions of Samsung’s IWB display, including the eraser and drawing tools, can be found in the MagicIWB S2’s Floating Menu. For added convenience, the Floating Menu can be positioned virtually anywhere on the display screen.