Improve Employee Productivity & Work Space
The NS Series is the perfect solution for saving space and avoiding clutter in the workplace. The model’s slim design and the absence of any need for an external hard drive mean that stations can be kept tidy while productivity increases. The NS Series monitors are also simple to install and connect.
One Click Power Off
The NS Series Cloud Display is an excellent energy-saving solution that will make a valuable contribution to your business's green credentials. With this monitor you only need to press a single power button to shut down both the set-back box and the screen. This is just one further feature by which the NS Series modernises and conveniences your business.
The NS Series Cloud Display integrates a variety of ergonomic features to enhance working conditions and ensure comfortable use over long periods. Its Height Adjustable Stand (HAS) increases the monitor's height range by up to 150mm, and its tilt-and-swivel settings can be adapted to suit every user’s needs.
The NS Series is a superior zero client Cloud Display that connects easily and effectively with your business's data centre. This adaptable monitor ensures that not every workstation requires its own operating system, local CPU or memory storage, as all software and hardware components installed on the central server are automatically extended to each user’s desktop. This reduces maintenance costs and saves space.
All-In-One Form Factor
With this all-in-one feature, you can rest assured that the Samsung Cloud Display will save space in your work environment. The network module is attached to the base of the stand, giving it a clean and tidy look. You will find an orderly desk with the built-in network module, which means less clutter and more space utilisation.
What is VDI?
Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) allows you to gain access to secure desktop environments via a centrally managed data centre. Employees benefit from an excellent virtual desktop experience that can be remotely accessed from a broad range of authorised devices. VDI lowers costs, increases data security and control, and provides excellent support to a mobile workforce. It is ideal for both zero client and thin client configurations.
- Processor Tera1100
- Operating System N/A
- GPU XDR128MB
- Storage N/A
- Memory N/A
- USB 4ea
- Ethernet Gigabit ethernet
- Screen Size 24" (16:10)
- Type LED
- Brightness 250 cd/㎡
- Contrast Ratio 1000:01
- Resolution 1,920 x 1,200
- Response Time 5 ms
- Viewing Angle (Horizontal/Vertical) 170 / 160 ° (CR > 10)
- Color Support 16.7 M
- D-Sub 1 ea
- DVI 1 ea
- HDMI N/A
- USB 4 ea
- Special RJ45, RS-232C
- Audio In/Out Heaphone/Line out, MIC in
- Speaker N/A
- Embedded Function N/A
- Additional PC S/W N/A
- OS Compatibility N/A
- Windows Certification N/A
- Energy/Environment Mark N/A
- Colour Black
- Stand Type Swivel / Pivot / Tilt / Height Adjustable
- Stand Function N/A
- Wall Mount 100 x 100
- Form Factor All-in-one
- Energy Efficiency Class N/A
- Power Supply 100 - 240 V (50 / 60 Hz)
- Power consumption Max 60W,Typical 45W
- Power Consumption (DPMS) N/A
- Power Consumption (Stand-by) Less than 2.7W
- Type 14 V / 4.5 A External Adaptor
- Set Dimension with Stand (WxHxD) 560.0 X 444.3 X 227.0 mm
- Set Dimension without Stand (WxHxD) 560.0 X 374.0 X 50.0 mm
- Package Dimension (WxHxD) 631.0 X 443.0 X 183.0 mm
- Set Weight with Stand 5.28 kg
- Set Weight without Stand N/A
- Package Weight 7.52 kg
- Cables DVI, Power cable, Power cord
- Others User Manual, Quick Setup Guide, Warranty Card
Zero Client Display NS Series 24” (LF24NSBTBN/EN)
2011.12.21Device(Install) ver 1.0