Deliver deeper visual impact
Samsung’s narrow bezel video wall features bezel–to-bezel width of 1.7mm that minimizes the visual distraction of video walls to elicit impacting imagery of products. The display produces a near-seamless picture across multiple screens without interruption, captivating and impressing customers.
Amplify image clarity in any environment
Combined with a non-glare panel, the extreme narrow bezel video wall display is designed to help businesses create memorable content presentation even under ambient light. This panel evenly distributes light throughout the screen, eliminating glare while maintaining content vibrancy and accuracy.
Extend content presentation capabilities
Samsung's video wall offers a powerful UHD viewing experience with minimal effort or additional equipment. As the first in the industry to have up to 5x5 wall configuration based on the use of DisplayPort 1.2 and HDMI ports, the display can project UHD content across multiple screens simultaneously.
Share accurate and uniform content
Samsung’s multi-step factory calibration process tunes video walls to uniform brightness and color throughout multiple displays. In addition to rigorous factory calibration, users can also manage brightness and color uniformity with Samsung's Color Expert Pro, a powerful free software program.
Cost saving mobile calibration with ease
Samsung’s Color Expert Pro Mobile solution provides a quick and easy video wall calibration through a mobile camera. With the solution’s intuitive UI, even non-expert users can adjust up to 5x5 video wall’s white balance simultaneously without the need for additional equipment.
*Some of the models may require the use of additional PC and Color Expert Pro software to calibrate the screens.*Samsung Color Export Pro Mobile is only available on certain smartphone models.
Enjoy continuous, long-term performance
Samsung’s extreme narrow bezel video walls are engineered for long-term performance, eliminating maintenance expenses for users. The display features durable panels that offset backlight discrepancies while simultaneously protecting the display against heat and dust exposure.
Reliable content delivery for business
Designed to maintain performance in various indoor environment conditions, Samsung's video wall produces an engaging viewing experience with the elevated contrast ratios and brightness. With continuous 24/7 operations, the display enables vivid and reliable content delivery for every business need.
All-in-one box with versatile usability
Backed by a Quad Core CPU, Signage Player Box allows for multi-source switching and a media player to coexist in a single box. Leveraging the embedded Samsung SMART Signage Platform, the box transforms video walls for faster information processing and easy content management with MagicINFO solution.
Highly configurable wall mounts
The user-friendly special wall mounts ensure easy installation of video walls through minimal steps. Sized to the dimensions of the video wall, the wall mount allows users to install the mount first and fit into the video wall, eliminating tedious efforts to measure and adjust the wall mount size.
- Diagonal Size 46"
- Panel Type Slim Direct
- Resolution 1,920 x 1,080
- Pixel Pitch (HxV) 0.53x0.53
- Brightness (Typical) Max 500
- Contrast Ratio 4000:1
- Viewing Angle (H/V) 178/178
- Response Time 8ms
- Color Gamut 72%
- Glass Haze 0.25 %
- H-Scanning Frequency 30kHz ~ 81kHz
- Maximum Pixel Frequency 148.5MHz
- V-Scanning Frequency 48Hz ~ 75Hz
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio Mega
- HDMI In 2
- DP In 1
- DVI In Yes
- Tuner In No
- USB 1
- RGB In Analog D-SUB
- Audio In Yes
- Audio Out Stereo Mini Jack
- Video Out DP(Loop-out)
- RS232 In Yes
- RS232 Out Yes
- RJ45 In Yes
- IR In Yes
- Power Supply AC 100 to 240 VAC (60 / 50Hz)
- Power Consumption (Off Mode) 0.00 W
- Power Consumption (On Mode) 143W
- Power Consumption (Sleep Mode) 0.5W
- Set Dimension (WxHxD) 1020.0 x 574.6 x 96.3 mm
- Package Dimension (WxHxD) 1153 x 719 x 295 mm
- Set Weight 15.7 kg
- Package Weight 21.6 kg
- VESA Mount 600 x 400 mm
- Bezel Width 1.15mm(U/L), 0.55mm(R/B)
- Frame Material Non-Glossy
- Temperature 0℃~ 40℃
- Humidity 10 ~ 80%, non-condensing
- Mount Yes
- Stand Yes
Internal Player (MagicInfo)
- MagicInfo Daisychain Videowall Support Yes
Certification and Compliance
- EMC FCC (USA) Part 15, Subpart B Class ACE (Europe) : EN55022:2006+A1:2007 EN55024:1998+A1:2001+A2:2003VCCI (Japan) : VCCI V-3 /2010.04 Class AKCC/EK (Korea) : Tuner : KN13 / KN20 Tunerless : KN22 / KN24BSMI (Taiwan) : CNS13438 (ITE EMI) Class A / CNS13439 (AV EMI) / CNS14409 (AV EMS) / CNS14972 (Digital)C-Tick (Australia) : AS/NZS CISPR22:2009CCC(China) :GB9254-2008 GB17625.1-2012GOST(Russia/CIS) : GOST R 51317 Series, GOST 22505-97 EN55022:2006+A1:2007 EN55024:1998+A1:2001+A2:2003
- Safety CB (Europe) : IEC60950-1/EN60950-1CCC (China) : GB4943.1-2011PSB (Singapore ) : PSB+IEC60950-1NOM (Mexico ) : NOM-001-SCFI-1993IRAM (Argentina ) : IRAM+IEC60950-1SASO (Saudi Arabia ) : SASO+IEC60950-1BIS(India) : IEC60950-1 / IS13252NOM(Mexico) : Tuner : NOM-001-SCFI-1993 Tunerless : NOM-019-SCFI-1998KC(Korea) : K 60950-1EAC(Russia) : EAC+IEC60950-1INMETRO(Brazil) : INMETRO+IEC60950-1BSMI(Taiwan) : BSMI+IEC60950-1RCM(Australia) : IEC60950-1/AS/NZS 60950-1UL(USA) : cUL60950-1 CSA (Canada) : cULTUV (Germany) : CENEMKO (Norway) : CE