Simple yet versatile
If you’re looking for a smartphone that’s simple yet powerful, the Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 LTE is perfect for you. It comes packed with the key features you want in a top-notch smartphone, maximising your mobile life.
For those who want more speed, the Galaxy Ace 4 LTE features a powerful 1.2GHz dual-core processor and LTE Cat4, allowing for even smoother video streaming, web surfing and downloading.
Seamless photo and video capture
Galaxy Ace 4 LTE eliminates the hassle of switching between photo and video modes by offering the camera and video record buttons on the same screen. Never miss capturing a special moment again.
Powered by KitKat 4.4, the latest version of the Android OS, the Galaxy Ace 4 LTE is packed with tons of useful features for better usability, enhanced performance, and greater productivity. It’s one of the few smartphones in this range that comes equipped with KitKat.
All your favourite GALAXY Apps
Galaxy Ace 4 LTE gives you access to Samsung suite of GALAXY Apps, including ChatON. These apps are optimised for use with the Galaxy Ace 4 LTE, allowing you to download and enjoy them anytime.
- CPU Speed 1.2GHz
- CPU Type Dual-Core
- Size (Main Display) 4.0" (100.8 mm)
- Resolution (Main Display) 480 x 800 (WVGA)
- Technology (Main Display) TFT
- Color Depth (Main Display) 16M
- Size (Sub Display) N/A (N/A)
- S Pen Support No
- Main Camera - Resolution CMOS 5.0 MP
- Main Camera - Auto Focus Yes
- Front Camera - Resolution CMOS VGA
- Main Camera - Flash Yes
- Video Recording Resolution HD (1280 x 720) @30fps
- RAM Size (GB) 1 GB
- ROM Size (GB) 4 GB
- Available Memory (GB)* 2.05 GB
- External Memory Support MicroSD (Up to 64GB)
- Multi-SIM Single-SIM
- SIM size Micro-SIM (3FF)
- Infra 2G GSM, 3G WCDMA, 4G LTE FDD
- 2G GSM DCS1800, PCS1900, GSM850, GSM900
- 3G UMTS B5(850), B8(900), B1(2100)
- 4G FDD LTE B7(2600), B8(900), B20(800), B3(1800), B1(2100)
- ANT+ No
- USB Version USB 2.0
- Location Technology Glonass, GPS
- Earjack 3.5mm Stereo
- MHL No
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz
- Wi-Fi Direct Yes
- DLNA Support No
- Bluetooth Version Bluetooth v4.0
- NFC Yes
- Bluetooth Profiles HSP, OPP, SAP, A2DP, PBAP, HFP, AVRCP, DI, HID, HOGP, PAN, MAP
- PC Sync. KIES
- Color CHARCOAL GRAY
- Form Factor Touchscreen Bar
- Dimension (HxWxD, mm) 121.4 x 62.9 x 11.0
- Weight (g) 131
- Internet Usage Time(3G) (Hours) Up to 8
- Internet Usage Time(LTE) (Hours) Up to 8
- Internet Usage Time(Wi-Fi) (Hours) Up to 11
- Video Playback Time (Hours) Up to 8
- Standard Battery Capacity (mAh) 1800
- Audio Playback Time (Hours) Up to 46
- Talk Time (3G WCDMA) (Hours) Up to 9
Audio and Video
- Video Playing Format MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, MKV, WEBM
- Video Playing Resolution FHD (1920 x 1080) @30fps
- Audio Playing Format MP3, M4A, 3GA, AAC, OGG, OGA, WAV, AMR, AWB, FLAC, MID, MIDI, XMF, MXMF, IMY, RTTTL, RTX, OTA
Services and Applications
- S-Voice No
- Mobile TV No
*Network: The bandwidths supported by the device may vary depending on the region or service provider.
*All specifications and descriptions provided herein may be different from the actual specifications and descriptions for the product. Samsung reserves the right to make changes to this web page and the product described herein, at anytime, without obligation on Samsung to provide notification of such change. All functionality, features, specifications, GUI and other product information provided in this web page including, but not limited to, the benefits, design, pricing, components, performance, availability, and capabilities of the product are subject to change without notice or obligation. The contents within the screen are simulated images and are for demonstration purposes only.
*Key feature may different from Key Spec
*User memory is less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software used to operate the device features. Actual user memory will vary depending on the operator and may change after software upgrades are performed
*Wi-Fi connection and speed may vary depending on the usage environment.
*Battery time is based on our own laboratory measurements, and may vary depending on factors such as device settings, usage patterns and operating conditions.