1. All-day intelligent battery available on Galaxy Note10+ LTE, Galaxy Note10 LTE, S10e, S10, S10+. Based on average battery life under typical usage conditions. Average expected performance based on typical use. Actual battery life depends on factors such as network, features selected, frequency of calls, and voice, data, and other application-usage patterns. Results may vary.
2. Ultra Wide camera lens available on Galaxy Fold, Note 10+ 5G, Note10+, Note10, S10e, S10, S10+.
3. Wireless PowerShare available on Galaxy Fold, Note 10+ 5G, Note10+, Note10, S10+ S10e, S10, S10+. Wireless PowerShare works with most Qi-Certified devices. Requires minimum 30% battery to share. Speed and power efficiency of charge varies by device. May not work with some accessories, covers, or other manufacturer’s devices. If you have trouble connecting or charging is slow, remove any cover from each device. May affect call reception or data services, depending on your network environment.
4. Galaxy Watch sold separately. Model and color availability may vary by country or carrier.
5. The following phones are rated IP68: Note 10+ 5G, Galaxy Note10+, Note10, S10e, S10, S10+, Note9, Note8, Galaxy S9, S9+, S8+, S8. Galaxy S7, S7 Edge. IP68 is based on test conditions for submersion in up to 1.5 meters of freshwater for up to 30 minutes. Not advised for beach or pool use. Water or dust damage not covered by warranty.
6. Dual Aperture is available on Galaxy Fold, Note 10+ 5G, Note10+, Note10, S10e, S10, S10+, Galaxy S9, S9+ models.
7. Infinity-O Display is available on Note 10+ 5G, Note10+, Note10, S10e, S10, S10+.
8. Night Mode is available on Samsung Galaxy phones with Android P OS or later and One UI 1.0 or later. Availability also varies by carrier.
9. Live focus is available on Galaxy Fold, Note 10+ 5G, Note10+, Note10, S10e, S10, S10+, Note9, S9, S9+, S8+, S8 models. Live focus video is available on Galaxy Note10, Note10+ and Note10+ 5G.
10. Samsung OneUI is generally available for the Galaxy S8 and newer phones. However, availability also varies by carrier.
11. Since the Galaxy S7, all Galaxy S phone and Galaxy Note phones support expandable memory via microSD card, except for the Galaxy Note 10. MicroSD card sold separately.
12. Secure Folder is available on Galaxy Note10+, Note10, S10+, S10, S10e, S9+ S9, Note9, Note8, S8+, S8, S7, S6.
13. Galaxy Buds sold separately. Model and color availability may vary by country or carrier.