Explain how to connect External cable?
• Connecting External cable
Follow this step to connect External cable
Connect the power cord for your monitor to the POWER port on the back of the monitor.
Connect the DVI Cable to the DVI IN port on the back of your monitor. (SOURCE : Digital)
Connect the D-sub cable to the 15-pin, RGB IN port on the back of your monitor. (SOURCE : Analog)
• Connecting computer
2-1 Using the D-sub (Analog) connector on the video card.
• Connect the signal cable to the 15-pin, D-sub port on the back of your monitor.
2-2 Using the DVI (Digital) connector on the video card.
• Connect the DVI Cable to the DVI IN Port on the back of your Monitor.
2-3 Connected to a Macintosh.
• Connect the monitor to the Macintosh computer using the D-sub connection cable.
If the monitor and the computer are connected, you can turn them on and use them.
The product color, shape and may vary depending on the model.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
UAE : 24/7 Daily
Qatar : 24/7 Daily
Kuwait : 24/7 Daily
Bahrain : 24/7 Daily
Oman : 24/7 Daily
UAE only : 24/7 Daily
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.