4E displays on the panel.
You should clean the water hose mesh filter at least twice a year, or when you see the following
error message on the display:
To clean the water hose mesh filter, follow these steps:
• Turn off the water source to the washing machine.
• Unscrew the hose from the back of the washing machine. Refer to the first picture below.
• With a pair of pliers, gently pull out the mesh filter from the end of the hose and then rinse it under.
Refer to the second picture below.
• Water until clean. Also clean the inside and outside of the threaded connector.
• Push the filter back into place.
• Screw the hose back onto the washing machine.
• Turn on the faucet and then make sure the connections are watertight.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
24/7 Live Chat Support
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Engage on creating and joining the different peer to peer support topics and discussions.
24/7 Phone Call Service
Samsung PAY (UAE only) 800-7-729
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.