Drying process takes too long using Samsung Drying Machine.
If your drying time is too long, please check the following:
• Check the lint screen. A clogged lint screen will restrict exhaust airflow which will cause the dryer to operate inefficiently.
• Check the exhaust vent for restrictions, bends, or kinks.
• If the Dryer is newly installed, the vent may be clogged. Samsung dryers have a powerful exhaust blower motor. Residual lint in the vent pipe may become dislodged or collected in another area of the vent system, usually at elbows, bends, or the outside vent area. Samsung recommends you replace your vent system with a new rigid vent system for proper operation of your dryer. This is the most common cause of excessive drying times.
• Do not install the dryer in an area that the ambient temperature drops below freezing. Installing the dryer in an area that drops below 32° will cause the dryer to operate inefficiently.
• Check to see if the washers spin cycle is working properly. If the clothes out of the washer are dripping wet, there is a problem with the washer.
Note: If you have selected wrinkle prevent, The timer will count down to zero, and then the dryer will run an additional 90 minutes. In wrinkle prevent mode, you will see a scrolling rectangle on the display.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Support Timing : 8AM to 10PM GMT+4
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
UAE : 8AM to 10PM / 7 days a week
Qatar : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Kuwait : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Bahrain : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Oman : 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
UAE only : 24/7
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.