Frosted Ice occurs on the Fridge? What is the problem?
Check the following to check the cause of Frost (covering with ice)
- The frost covers the food.
- When the stored food contains moisture, it may cause the frost built up on it.
- The frost covers the cold air outlet
- When food blocks up the cold air outlet, it prevents free air circulation causing frost built up on the cold air outlet.To make the cold air out circulate well, clear the front of the cold air outlet and put it at other location.
- The frost covers the inner walls
- When the door is not closed properly and warm air outside sneaks in through the door opening, it may cause frost built up. Thus, shut the refrigerators door properly. Check also if there are any dust in the gasket causing the door not to close properly
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
UAE : 24/7 Daily
Qatar : 24/7 Daily
Kuwait : 24/7 Daily
Bahrain : 24/7 Daily
Oman : 24/7 Daily
UAE only : 24/7 Daily
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.