How do I remove a burnt smell from my Microwave oven?
To remove a burnt smell from the microwave, try the following:
- Clean the interior of the microwave with a solution of vinegar and water or a grease-removing cleaning fluid.
- Place two cups of water in a microwave-safe container, along with either some vanilla extract, lemon juice, or teabags.
- Place a wooden skewer or chopstick in the container.
- Heat on high for five minutes or until the water comes to a boil, and then let stand for ten to thirty minutes without opening the door.
- Repeat if needed.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
24/7 Live Chat Support
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Engage on creating and joining the different peer to peer support topics and discussions.
24/7 Phone Call Service
Samsung PAY (UAE only) 800-7-729
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.