How to clean the drain pump of my dishwasher?
If the dishwasher fails to drain because the drain pump is clogged with foreign matter or there is an abnormal noise coming from the drain pump, you must unclog and clean the drain pump as instructed below.
1. Remove the lower rack.
2. See the "Cleaning the filter" section to remove the cylindrical micro fi lter.
3. Remove any moisture from the filter using a sponge.
4. Remove the drain-pump cover by pushing its handle in
the arrow direction (1), and then pulling up (2).
5. Check the impeller to see if it's in good condition.
Then, remove any foreign matter from the pump
6. Reinsert the drain-pump cover into place, and then
press down until you hear a clicking sound.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
UAE : 24 Hours Hotline number
Qatar : 24 Hours Hotline number
Kuwait : 24 Hours Hotline number
Bahrain : 24 Hours Hotline number
Oman : 24 Hours Hotline number
Samsung PAY (UAE only) : 24 Hours Hotline number
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.