What kind of detergent should go into each section? (Only auto dispense detergent models)
1. When using the auto dispense function, put liquid detergent and softner in the
right side of the detergent drawer.
Make sure to pour the detergent and softner only up to the MAX line.
Otherwise, they might overflow and br mixed with one another.
2. When pouring the manually detergent(or power detergent), only put the amount of the
detergent needed for one load of wash into the left detergent drawer.
3. After pouring the detergent in, close the drawer tightly so that there is no gap or opening.
4. Do not open the detergent drawer in the middle of the washing cycle
because water might splash into the detergent drawer.
5. After pushing the [Start/Pause] button, check that the light of the Auto dispense button is on.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Support Timing : 8AM to 10PM GMT+4
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
UAE : 8AM to 10PM / 7 days a week
Qatar : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Kuwait : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Bahrain : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Oman : 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
UAE only : 24/7
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.