What kind of detergent should go into each section? (Only auto dispense detergent models)
1. When using the auto dispense function, put liquid detergent and softner in the
right side of the detergent drawer.
Make sure to pour the detergent and softner only up to the MAX line.
Otherwise, they might overflow and br mixed with one another.
2. When pouring the manually detergent(or power detergent), only put the amount of the
detergent needed for one load of wash into the left detergent drawer.
3. After pouring the detergent in, close the drawer tightly so that there is no gap or opening.
4. Do not open the detergent drawer in the middle of the washing cycle
because water might splash into the detergent drawer.
5. After pushing the [Start/Pause] button, check that the light of the Auto dispense button is on.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Engage on creating and joining the different peer to peer support topics and discussions.
UAE : 24 Hours Hotline number
Qatar : 24 Hours Hotline number
Kuwait : 24 Hours Hotline number
Bahrain : 24 Hours Hotline number
Oman : 24 Hours Hotline number
Samsung PAY (UAE only) : 24 Hours Hotline number
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.