[Galaxy J series 2017] How can I create folder for some applications?
Create folders and gather similar applications to quickly access and launch apps.
1. On the Home screen or the Apps screen, tap and hold an app, and then drag it over
2. Drop the app when a folder frame appears around the apps.
A new folder containing the selected apps will be created. Tap Enter folder name
and enter a folder name.
3. To add more apps, tap ADD APPS on the folder. Tick the apps to add and tap ADD.
You can also add an app by dragging it to the folder.
• Moving apps from a folder : Tap and hold an app and drag it to a new location.
• Deleting a folder : Tap and hold a folder, and then tap Delete, only the folder will be
deleted. The folder’s apps will be relocated to the Apps screen.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Engage on creating and joining the different peer to peer support topics and discussions.
UAE : 24 Hours Hotline number
Qatar : 24 Hours Hotline number
Kuwait : 24 Hours Hotline number
Bahrain : 24 Hours Hotline number
Oman : 24 Hours Hotline number
Samsung PAY (UAE only) : 24 Hours Hotline number
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.