[Galaxy J series 2017] Which settings option are supported on front camera?
To access the Settings, on the preview screen, tap Settings icon.
The available options may vary depending on the shooting mode and which camera is being used.
• Picture size: Select a resolution for photos. Using a higher resolution will result in higher quality photos, but they will take up more memory.
• Video size: Select a resolution for videos. Using a higher resolution will result in higher quality videos, but they will take up more memory.
• Save pictures as previewed: Invert the image to create a mirror-image of the original scene, when taking photos with the front camera.
• Ways to take pictures: Select shooting options to use.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
UAE : 24 Hours Hotline number
Qatar : 24 Hours Hotline number
Kuwait : 24 Hours Hotline number
Bahrain : 24 Hours Hotline number
Oman : 24 Hours Hotline number
Samsung PAY (UAE only) : 24 Hours Hotline number
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.