Galaxy Note 9: How to replace the S-Pen nib?
If the nib of the S-pen is dull, you may replace it with a new one. The following steps will guide you on how to replace it.
Be careful not to pinch your fingers with the tweezers.
- Do not reuse old nibs. Doing so may cause the S Pen to malfunction.
- Do not press the nib excessively when inserting the nib to the S Pen.
- Do not insert the round end of the nib into the S Pen. Doing so may cause damage to the S Pen or your device.
- Do not bend or apply excessive pressure with the S Pen while using it. The S Pen may be damaged or the nib may be deformed.
- Do not hard press on the screen with the S Pen. The pen nib may be deformed.
- If you use the S Pen at sharp angles on the screen, the device may not recognize the S Pen actions.
- If water enters the S Pen slot, gently shake the device to remove the water from the slot before using it.
- If the S Pen is not working properly, take it to a Samsung Service Centre.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Support Timing : 8AM to 10PM GMT+4
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
UAE : 8AM to 10PM / 7 days a week
Qatar : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Kuwait : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Bahrain : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Oman : 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
UAE only : 24/7
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.