Galaxy Note 9: How to replace the S-Pen nib?
If the nib of the S-pen is dull, you may replace it with a new one. The following steps will guide you on how to replace it.
Be careful not to pinch your fingers with the tweezers.
- Do not reuse old nibs. Doing so may cause the S Pen to malfunction.
- Do not press the nib excessively when inserting the nib to the S Pen.
- Do not insert the round end of the nib into the S Pen. Doing so may cause damage to the S Pen or your device.
- Do not bend or apply excessive pressure with the S Pen while using it. The S Pen may be damaged or the nib may be deformed.
- Do not hard press on the screen with the S Pen. The pen nib may be deformed.
- If you use the S Pen at sharp angles on the screen, the device may not recognize the S Pen actions.
- If water enters the S Pen slot, gently shake the device to remove the water from the slot before using it.
- If the S Pen is not working properly, take it to a Samsung Service Centre.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
UAE : 24 Hours Hotline number
Qatar : 24 Hours Hotline number
Kuwait : 24 Hours Hotline number
Bahrain : 24 Hours Hotline number
Oman : 24 Hours Hotline number
Samsung PAY (UAE only) : 24 Hours Hotline number
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.