Galaxy Note 9: How to replace the S-Pen nib?
- Do not reuse old nibs. Doing so may cause the S Pen to malfunction.
- Do not press the nib excessively when inserting the nib to the S Pen.
- Do not insert the round end of the nib into the S Pen. Doing so may cause damage to the S Pen or your device.
- Do not bend or apply excessive pressure with the S Pen while using it. The S Pen may be damaged or the nib may be deformed.
- Do not hard press on the screen with the S Pen. The pen nib may be deformed.
- If you use the S Pen at sharp angles on the screen, the device may not recognize the S Pen actions.
- If water enters the S Pen slot, gently shake the device to remove the water from the slot before using it.
- If the S Pen is not working properly, take it to a Samsung Service Centre.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.