Galaxy Note Edge: How to edit favorite application on the Edge Screen?
1. You can Manage apps on the apps panel by adding or deleting apps
on the apps panel. You can add frequently used apps to the apps panel
on the Edge screen and access them conveniently.
Swipe to the left or right on the Edge screen to view the apps panel.
And, tap at the top of the panel.
2. Tap and hold an app in list on the left side of the screen. Then, drag the
app to the list on the right edge of the screen. To remove an app from the
apps panel, tap and hold an app in the list on the right edge of the screen.
Then, drag the app to the list on the left side of the screen.
3. When you are finished, tap Done.
4. The app will be added to the apps panel. To view more applications, swipe the
edge screen up and down
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
UAE : 24/7 Daily
Qatar : 24/7 Daily
Kuwait : 24/7 Daily
Bahrain : 24/7 Daily
Oman : 24/7 Daily
UAE only : 24/7 Daily
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.