[Galaxy Note EDGE] How to use Selfie mode with beauty face using the front camera?
Follow the steps below:
1. Tap the icon to change to the front camera
2. Default mode of front camera is set to Selfie.
3. Focus the yellow circle on your face.
4. Tap the screen or place your finger on the heart rate sensor on the
back of the device to take selfies easily.
5. Slowly swivel the device left and then right to take a wide self-portrait.
The device will take additional photos when the blue frame moves to
each end of the white frame. Make sure to keep the blue frame inside
the viewfinder window
6. If processing is completed, image will be saved automatically and taken
image have wide angle
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Support Timing : 8AM to 10PM GMT+4
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
UAE : 8AM to 10PM / 7 days a week
Qatar : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Kuwait : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Bahrain : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Oman : 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
UAE only : 24/7
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.