Galaxy Note EDGE: How to use the screen write feature of Air command with the S-Pen?
Use this application to Capture, edit, and write memos on screenshots, then Share them.
Note: Activate Screen write when you are on the desired screen to capture
Follow steps below on how to use.
1. Hover the S-pen over the screen and press the S-pen button.
2. Tap Screen Write.
3. Toolbar is displayed in the captured screen.
4. Tap on the pen icon if you wish to adjust the pen settings.
5. You can write or draw on top of your screen shot image.
Tap on the check icon on the upper right of the screen to save the screenshot.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
UAE : 24/7 Daily
Qatar : 24/7 Daily
Kuwait : 24/7 Daily
Bahrain : 24/7 Daily
Oman : 24/7 Daily
UAE only : 24/7 Daily
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.