Galaxy Note4: How to add additional fingerprint lock?
1. Go to Settings and tap Finger Scanner on PERSONALISATION.
2. Tap Fingerprint manager to register additional fingerprints.
3. Enter your registered fingerprint.
4. You can register up to 3 fingerprints, and tap the Plus icon.
5. Swipe your fingertip over the home key from the top of the indicated
area downwards. Repeat 10 times.
6. New fingerprint is added.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Engage on creating and joining the different peer to peer support topics and discussions.
UAE : 24 Hours Hotline number
Qatar : 24 Hours Hotline number
Kuwait : 24 Hours Hotline number
Bahrain : 24 Hours Hotline number
Oman : 24 Hours Hotline number
Samsung PAY (UAE only) : 24 Hours Hotline number
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.