Galaxy Note4: How to add additional fingerprint lock?
1. Go to Settings and tap Finger Scanner on PERSONALISATION.
2. Tap Fingerprint manager to register additional fingerprints.
3. Enter your registered fingerprint.
4. You can register up to 3 fingerprints, and tap the Plus icon.
5. Swipe your fingertip over the home key from the top of the indicated
area downwards. Repeat 10 times.
6. New fingerprint is added.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Support Timing : 8AM to 10PM GMT+4
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
UAE : 8AM to 10PM / 7 days a week
Qatar : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Kuwait : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Bahrain : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Oman : 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
UAE only : 24/7
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.