Galaxy Note4: How to capture images by Selfie Mode using the Rear Camera?
1. Using the Selfie mode , you can take high quality selfies easily
with beauty face. Selfie mode is supported by all of rear and front
camera. Tap the MODE icon to change to the Rear-cam Selfie mode.
2. Select Rear-cam Selfie mode.
3. Tap the OK of popup and Choose where your face will appear in the picture.
4. The rear camera will automatically detect and focus on your face.
When you are positioned, the camera will beep and take a picture after 2secs.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
UAE : 24 Hours Hotline number
Qatar : 24 Hours Hotline number
Kuwait : 24 Hours Hotline number
Bahrain : 24 Hours Hotline number
Oman : 24 Hours Hotline number
Samsung PAY (UAE only) : 24 Hours Hotline number
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.