Galaxy Note4: How to capture images by Selfie Mode using the Rear Camera?
1. Using the Selfie mode , you can take high quality selfies easily
with beauty face. Selfie mode is supported by all of rear and front
camera. Tap the MODE icon to change to the Rear-cam Selfie mode.
2. Select Rear-cam Selfie mode.
3. Tap the OK of popup and Choose where your face will appear in the picture.
4. The rear camera will automatically detect and focus on your face.
When you are positioned, the camera will beep and take a picture after 2secs.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
UAE : 8AM to 10PM / 7 days a week
Qatar : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Kuwait : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Bahrain : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Oman : 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
UAE only : 24/7
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.