Galaxy Note4: How to remove the fingerprint registered already?
We can remove a existing fingerprint which is set up.
1. Go to Settings and tap Finger Scanner on PERSONALISATION.
2. Tap Fingerprint manager to register additional fingerprints.
3. Enter your registered fingerprint.
4. Tap the additional options button
5. Tap Select and choose the fingerprint to remove
6. Tap the Recycle button. If all fingerprints will be deregistered, the screen
lock type will be changed to Swipe.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
UAE : 24 Hours Hotline number
Qatar : 24 Hours Hotline number
Kuwait : 24 Hours Hotline number
Bahrain : 24 Hours Hotline number
Oman : 24 Hours Hotline number
Samsung PAY (UAE only) : 24 Hours Hotline number
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.