Galaxy Note4: How to set up the download booster feature?
1. Go to Settings and tap More networks.
2. Tap Download booster.
3. Drag the Download booster switch to the right.
Alternatively, you can pull down using two fingers to open the
notifications panel or the quick setting panel, and tap Download
booster to activate it.
Do not show speed info option :
Set the device to not display the data transfer speed in a popup
window while using download booster mode.
4. You may incur additional charges depending on your payment
plan when downloading files via a mobile network
5. When downloading content, if a pop-up window appears, check the content and tap.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Engage on creating and joining the different peer to peer support topics and discussions.
UAE : 24 Hours Hotline number
Qatar : 24 Hours Hotline number
Kuwait : 24 Hours Hotline number
Bahrain : 24 Hours Hotline number
Oman : 24 Hours Hotline number
Samsung PAY (UAE only) : 24 Hours Hotline number
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.