Galaxy Note4: How to take images with wide selfie mode using the front camera?
1. Take wide-angle selfie shots to fit more people into your pictures.
Tap the icon to change to the front camera
2. To change mode, tap MODE icon.
3. Select the Wide selfie mode.
4. Place your finger on the sensor at the back of the device, and then lift
it to take a photo of yourself.
You can shoot all of horizontal or vertical direction.
5. Slowly swivel the device left and then right to take a wide self-portrait.
The device will take additional photos when the blue frame moves to
each end of the white frame.
Make sure to keep the blue frame inside the viewfinder window.
6. If processing is completed, image will be saved automatically and taken image
have wide angle.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
UAE : 24/7 Daily
Qatar : 24/7 Daily
Kuwait : 24/7 Daily
Bahrain : 24/7 Daily
Oman : 24/7 Daily
UAE only : 24/7 Daily
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.