Galaxy Note8: What are the strengths of the Note8 dual-lens camera?
The main strength of a dual-lens camera is versatile usability, as it consists of a main camera
with a wide angle of view and a telephoto camera.
① Telephoto: Clearer zoomed pictures with a telephoto camera than those with single camera.
② Portrait: Outstanding portrait photographs with Live-focus mode.
- Use of a dual pixel sensor: While the main camera is in use, it allows the user to take quick and bright
pictures in dark environments.
- Use of dual OIS: Both the main and telephoto cameras can take photos without shaking.
- The user can adjust the strength of the Live-focus effect (the blurriness of the background) in real-time
and also via Gallery.
- Dual Capture feature : When taking a photo on Live-Focus mode, the user can get a outstanding portrait
photo as well as a photo containing background in one shot.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
UAE : 24 Hours Hotline number
Qatar : 24 Hours Hotline number
Kuwait : 24 Hours Hotline number
Bahrain : 24 Hours Hotline number
Oman : 24 Hours Hotline number
Samsung PAY (UAE only) : 24 Hours Hotline number
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.