Galaxy Note8: Why the touchscreen responding slowly and improperly?
If you attach a screen protector or optional accessories to the touchscreen,
the touchscreen may not function properly. Additionally, please check the below options.
• If you are wearing gloves, if your hands are not clean while touching the touchscreen,
or if you tap the screen with sharp objects or your fingertips, the touchscreen may malfunction.
• The touchscreen may malfunction in humid conditions or when exposed to water.
• Restart your device to clear any temporary software bugs.
• Ensure that your device software is updated to the latest version.
If the touchscreen is scratched or damaged, visit a Samsung Service Centre.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
UAE : 24/7 Daily
Qatar : 24/7 Daily
Kuwait : 24/7 Daily
Bahrain : 24/7 Daily
Oman : 24/7 Daily
UAE only : 24/7 Daily
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.