Galaxy Note8: Why the touchscreen responding slowly and improperly?
If you attach a screen protector or optional accessories to the touchscreen,
the touchscreen may not function properly. Additionally, please check the below options.
• If you are wearing gloves, if your hands are not clean while touching the touchscreen,
or if you tap the screen with sharp objects or your fingertips, the touchscreen may malfunction.
• The touchscreen may malfunction in humid conditions or when exposed to water.
• Restart your device to clear any temporary software bugs.
• Ensure that your device software is updated to the latest version.
If the touchscreen is scratched or damaged, visit a Samsung Service Centre.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Support Timing : 8AM to 10PM GMT+4
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
UAE : 8AM to 10PM / 7 days a week
Qatar : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Kuwait : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Bahrain : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Oman : 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
UAE only : 24/7
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.