[Galaxy S3] how to install the .p12 and.pfx client certificate for Microsoft Activesync?
Follow the following steps to install the .p12/.pfx certificate installation:
1. Copy the certificate or key store from your computer to the root of your device's internal storage (that is, not in a folder) or the Download folder of your device's internal storage
2. Open exchange account settings
3. Go to "Exchange Server Settings"
4. Check "Use client certificate"
5. Click on "Client certificate"
6. In case show "No Certificate" click add(+) to add an certificate
7. Add your desired certificate from the list
8. Enter password to extract the certificate.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
UAE : 24/7 Daily
Qatar : 24/7 Daily
Kuwait : 24/7 Daily
Bahrain : 24/7 Daily
Oman : 24/7 Daily
UAE only : 24/7 Daily
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.