Galaxy S6/S6 EDGE: How do I create folders on the Apps screen?
The Galaxy S6 and S6 EDGE features a user interface that makes it even easier
compared before to create folders.
1. On the Apps Screen, tap EDIT.
2. Tap and hold on an app, and then drag it over another app.
3. Drop the app when a folder frame appears around the apps.
A new folder containing the selected apps will be created.
4. Tap the area above the horizontal line and enter a folder name.
To change the folder color, tap this icon
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
UAE : 24/7 Daily
Qatar : 24/7 Daily
Kuwait : 24/7 Daily
Bahrain : 24/7 Daily
Oman : 24/7 Daily
UAE only : 24/7 Daily
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.