Galaxy S6/S6 EDGE: How do I create folders on the Apps screen?
The Galaxy S6 and S6 EDGE features a user interface that makes it even easier
compared before to create folders.
1. On the Apps Screen, tap EDIT.
2. Tap and hold on an app, and then drag it over another app.
3. Drop the app when a folder frame appears around the apps.
A new folder containing the selected apps will be created.
4. Tap the area above the horizontal line and enter a folder name.
To change the folder color, tap this icon
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Engage on creating and joining the different peer to peer support topics and discussions.
UAE : 24 Hours Hotline number
Qatar : 24 Hours Hotline number
Kuwait : 24 Hours Hotline number
Bahrain : 24 Hours Hotline number
Oman : 24 Hours Hotline number
Samsung PAY (UAE only) : 24 Hours Hotline number
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.