Galaxy S7 Edge: How do I create a folder on Apps Edge?
To create a folder on the panel, follow the next steps:
1. On Apps edge screen, tapSettingsto open the Edge panel settings screen.
2. TapEdit button on the Apps edge panel to edit the panel.
3. Tap and hold an app from the list, and then drag it over another app on the Apps edge panel.
Drop the app when a folder frame appears around the apps.
4. Enter a folder name and chage the folder color.
5. New Folder has been created on Apps edge.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Support Timing : 8AM to 10PM GMT+4
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
UAE : 8AM to 10PM / 7 days a week
Qatar : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Kuwait : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Bahrain : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Oman : 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
UAE only : 24/7
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.