Galaxy S7 Edge: How do I create a folder on Apps Edge?
To create a folder on the panel, follow the next steps:
1. On Apps edge screen, tapSettingsto open the Edge panel settings screen.
2. TapEdit button on the Apps edge panel to edit the panel.
3. Tap and hold an app from the list, and then drag it over another app on the Apps edge panel.
Drop the app when a folder frame appears around the apps.
4. Enter a folder name and chage the folder color.
5. New Folder has been created on Apps edge.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Engage on creating and joining the different peer to peer support topics and discussions.
UAE : 24 Hours Hotline number
Qatar : 24 Hours Hotline number
Kuwait : 24 Hours Hotline number
Bahrain : 24 Hours Hotline number
Oman : 24 Hours Hotline number
Samsung PAY (UAE only) : 24 Hours Hotline number
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.