Galaxy S7 Edge: How do I use the “OnCircle” feature on People Edge?
You can send images, live emoticons, and other fun messages to your friends.
• This feature may not be available depending on the region or service provider.
• You can use this feature only when the recipients have activated this feature.
• To use this feature, your phone number must be verified.
< On side of Sender -How to transfer "GIF" file>
1. Drag the Edge screen tab towards the center of the screen to open the People edge.
2. Tap contact you wish to send a message to.
3. TapCamera icon.
4. TapGIF icon.
5. Create a GIF file by recording the screen.
6. TapSEND icon to send messages.
< On side of Receiver >
1. When you receive messages, a notification pop-up appears.
Tap on the notification message.
2. You can check received messages and directly reply to the contact .
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
UAE : 24/7 Daily
Qatar : 24/7 Daily
Kuwait : 24/7 Daily
Bahrain : 24/7 Daily
Oman : 24/7 Daily
UAE only : 24/7 Daily
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.