Galaxy S7 Flat/Edge: How do I remove the SIM or USIM card on my Galaxy S7?
1. Insert the ejection pin into the hole on the tray to loosen the tray.
Note: Ensure that the ejection pin is perpendicular to the hole.
Otherwise, the device may be damaged.
-You will hear a slight click when the tray pops out-
2. Pull out the tray gently from the tray slot.
3. Remove thee SIM or USIM card.
4. Insert the tray back into the tray slot.
•If you insert the tray into your device while the tray is wet, your device may be damaged. Always make sure the tray is dry.
•Fully insert the tray into the tray slot to prevent liquid from entering your device.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
UAE : 24 Hours Hotline number
Qatar : 24 Hours Hotline number
Kuwait : 24 Hours Hotline number
Bahrain : 24 Hours Hotline number
Oman : 24 Hours Hotline number
Samsung PAY (UAE only) : 24 Hours Hotline number
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.