Galaxy S7 Flat/Edge: How do I take Motion photo?
Motion photo is set the device to take a video clip for a few seconds before tapping Camera icon.
This allows you to capture a moment you might have missed.
1. To set Motion photo, on the preview screen, tap Camera settings.
2. Tap the Motion photo switch to activate it.
3. Tap Camera icon to take a photo.
4. To view the video, tap the preview thumbnail.
5. Tap Motion photo icon.
6. The device will play the video. If you tap the screen, Playback controls and Capture option will be appear.
7. To capture an image while viewing the photo, tapCAPTURE.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Support Timing : 8AM to 10PM GMT+4
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
UAE : 8AM to 10PM / 7 days a week
Qatar : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Kuwait : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Bahrain : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Oman : 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
UAE only : 24/7
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.