Galaxy S7 Flat/Edge: How do I take Motion photo?
Motion photo is set the device to take a video clip for a few seconds before tapping Camera icon.
This allows you to capture a moment you might have missed.
1. To set Motion photo, on the preview screen, tap Camera settings.
2. Tap the Motion photo switch to activate it.
3. Tap Camera icon to take a photo.
4. To view the video, tap the preview thumbnail.
5. Tap Motion photo icon.
6. The device will play the video. If you tap the screen, Playback controls and Capture option will be appear.
7. To capture an image while viewing the photo, tapCAPTURE.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Engage on creating and joining the different peer to peer support topics and discussions.
UAE : 24 Hours Hotline number
Qatar : 24 Hours Hotline number
Kuwait : 24 Hours Hotline number
Bahrain : 24 Hours Hotline number
Oman : 24 Hours Hotline number
Samsung PAY (UAE only) : 24 Hours Hotline number
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.