[Galaxy S8/S8+] Can I return to the previous style with the Apps button?
Galaxy S8/S8+ applied new Home screen concept of clean home layout with simple widget and fewer
icons, convenient home/app tray transfer by swiping. Without using the Apps button, you can open the
Apps screen by swiping upwards or downwards on the Home screen. To return to the Home screen,
swipe upwards or downwards on the Apps screen. Alternatively, tap the Home button or the Back button.
If you want to open the Apps screen using the Apps button, please follow the below figure:
1. On the Home screen, tap and hold an empty area, or pinch your fingers together to access the editing options
2. Tap Home screen settings.
3. Tap Apps button.
4. Select ‘Show Apps button’ and Tap APPLY.
5. The Apps button will appear as a favorite app at the bottom of the Home screen.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
UAE : 8AM to 10PM / 7 days a week
Qatar : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Kuwait : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Bahrain : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Oman : 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
UAE only : 24/7
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.