[Galaxy S8/S8+] How can I create folders for some applications?
Create folders and gather similar applications to quickly access and launch apps.
1. On the Home screen or the Apps screen, tap and hold an app, and then drag it over another app.
2. Drop the app when a folder frame appears around the apps.
A new folder containing the selected apps will be created. Tap Enter folder name and enter
a folder name.
3. To add more apps, tap ADD APPS on the folder. Tick the apps to add and tap ADD. You can also add
an app by dragging it to the folder.
• Moving apps from a folder: Tap and hold an app and drag it to a new location.
• Deleting a folder: Tap and hold a folder, and then tap Delete. Only the folder will be
deleted. The folder’s apps will be relocated to the Apps screen.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
UAE : 8AM to 10PM / 7 days a week
Qatar : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Kuwait : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Bahrain : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Oman : 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
UAE only : 24/7
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.