[Galaxy S8/S8+] How do I charge the battery of Galaxy S8/S8+?
Charge the battery before using it for the first time or when it has been unused for extended periods.
• Use only Samsung-approved chargers, batteries, and cables. Unapproved chargers or cables can cause the battery to explode or damage the device.
• Connecting the charger improperly may cause serious damage to the device. Any damage caused
by misuse is not covered by the warranty.
1. Connect the USB cable to the USB power adaptor, and plug the USB cable into the device’s multipurpose jack.
2. Plug the USB power adaptor into an electric socket.
If you want to charge with a Micro USB cable, connect the Micro USB connector to charge the battery
with a Micro USB cable.
• Do not plug a Micro USB cable into your device’s multipurpose jack. Doing so may damage the device
and the cable.
• The Micro USB connector is used for charging the battery and connecting to a computer.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
UAE : 24/7 Daily
Qatar : 24/7 Daily
Kuwait : 24/7 Daily
Bahrain : 24/7 Daily
Oman : 24/7 Daily
UAE only : 24/7 Daily
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.