[Galaxy S8/S8+]How to find the screen brightness adjustment bar?
1. Open the notification panel by dragging the status bar downwards
2. Then drag the notification panel downwards.
3. Tap next to the brightness adjustment bar
4. Tap the Show control on top switch to activate it and tap DONE.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
UAE : 24/7 Daily
Qatar : 24/7 Daily
Kuwait : 24/7 Daily
Bahrain : 24/7 Daily
Oman : 24/7 Daily
UAE only : 24/7 Daily
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.