[Galaxy S8/S8+] How to reset the lock code for Secure Folder?
If you forget how to unlock Secure Folder, you can reset your lock code using
your Samsung account.
1. When running the Secure Folder, unlock screen for Secure Folder appears.
2. If you have entered incorrect unlock code, the button for unlock will be appeared.
3. Tap RESET.
4. Enter your Password of Samsung account and then tap CONFIRM .
5. Set the new unlock code, tap CONFIRM.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
UAE : 8AM to 10PM / 7 days a week
Qatar : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Kuwait : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Bahrain : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Oman : 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
UAE only : 24/7
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.