[Galaxy S8/S8+] How to turn on the the Secure Folder?
Secure Folder protects your private content and apps, such as photos and notes,
from being accessed by others. Keep your private content and apps even when the device
is unlocked. You can also use multiple accounts on a single device.
1. On the Apps screen, tap Settings.
2. Tap Lock screen and security.
3.Tap Secure Folder.
4. To use Secure Folder, you should sing in to Samsung account. Tap SIGN IN.
5. Enter your Samsung account information and then tap SING IN.
6. Select a lock method to use for Secure Folder.
If you forget how to unlock Secure Folder, you can reset your lock using your Samsung account.
7. If setup is completed, a shortcut to Secure Folder will be added to the Home and Apps screens.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Support Timing : 8AM to 10PM GMT+4
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
UAE : 8AM to 10PM / 7 days a week
Qatar : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Kuwait : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Bahrain : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Oman : 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
UAE only : 24/7
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.