[Galaxy S8/S8+] How to turn on the the Secure Folder?
Secure Folder protects your private content and apps, such as photos and notes,
from being accessed by others. Keep your private content and apps even when the device
is unlocked. You can also use multiple accounts on a single device.
1. On the Apps screen, tap Settings.
2. Tap Lock screen and security.
3.Tap Secure Folder.
4. To use Secure Folder, you should sing in to Samsung account. Tap SIGN IN.
5. Enter your Samsung account information and then tap SING IN.
6. Select a lock method to use for Secure Folder.
If you forget how to unlock Secure Folder, you can reset your lock using your Samsung account.
7. If setup is completed, a shortcut to Secure Folder will be added to the Home and Apps screens.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Engage on creating and joining the different peer to peer support topics and discussions.
UAE : 24 Hours Hotline number
Qatar : 24 Hours Hotline number
Kuwait : 24 Hours Hotline number
Bahrain : 24 Hours Hotline number
Oman : 24 Hours Hotline number
Samsung PAY (UAE only) : 24 Hours Hotline number
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.