[Galaxy S8/S8+]What is the button found below the volume button?
It is a service that users can easily use applications, services and devices by reducing the execution steps through Voice (command) and Camera (Image recognition). It also recommends the personalized features based on the analysis of user's lifestyle at defined T/P/O (Time/Place/Occasion). We named this service as "Bixby“. S8/S8+ has dedicated hardware key for Bixby home and Bixby (under volume key) to offer easy access to its interfaces.
Intelligence Service mainly consists of below different services.
- Bixby (Voice): Fast execution of app features and reminder through voice & chat
- Bixby Vision: Search the items and places through images in the gallery or camera app
- Reminder: Save the to-do-lists and content you want to watch again and show it later at defined T/P/O (Time/Place/Occasion)
- Bixby home (Automated Personalization): Personalized Apps and Services based on usage pattern.
Available features and content providers for Bixby may vary by country. Available launching schedule and language for Bixby Voice may vary by country the screenshot are subject to change.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Engage on creating and joining the different peer to peer support topics and discussions.
UAE : 24 Hours Hotline number
Qatar : 24 Hours Hotline number
Kuwait : 24 Hours Hotline number
Bahrain : 24 Hours Hotline number
Oman : 24 Hours Hotline number
Samsung PAY (UAE only) : 24 Hours Hotline number
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.