[Galaxy S8/S8+] Why do the device automatically gets muted?
Samsung had been notified recently that non-compatibility of some third party applications with device
may cause muted sound phenomenon on device.
If you had ever installed new third applications recently, we recommend to check your device in
“Safe mode” or after uninstalling it.To check your device in “Safe mode”,
1. First please turn off your device.
2. After the device has fully turned off, please turn on your device again.
3. As the device is powering up, the device name logo “Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+” will appear
on the screen. When you see this happening, press and hold the “Volume down key”. Your device will
power up in “safe mode”.
4. If you have successfully entered into Safe Mode, you will notice the text ‘Safe Mode’ at the bottom
left corner of the screen.
●If the Safe mode icon does not appear, please go to #1 again.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Support Timing : 8AM to 10PM GMT+4
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
UAE : 8AM to 10PM / 7 days a week
Qatar : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Kuwait : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Bahrain : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Oman : 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
UAE only : 24/7
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.