Galaxy S9/S9+: How can I take videos using Super Slow motion?
You can quickly capture all of the moments that you do not want to miss and play them in slow motion. The super slow motion feature will let you record special occasions and fast-moving scenes and enjoy them in a fun, new way. When you play the video, the segments recorded in super slow motion will play in slow motion.
• Multi-shot: Record a video and capture multiple moments in super slow motion.
• Single-shot: Record a short video by capturing a single moment in super low motion.
To move the motion detection area, tap and hold the area inside the corners and drag it to a new location. To adjust the area size, tap and hold a corner and drag it.
Use this feature in a place that has sufficient light. When you recording a video in Auto mode, super slow motion recording may start at an unwanted moment if there are conditions such as the following:
• When the device shakes.
• When another object is moving near the subject in the motion detection area.
• When recording under flickering light, such as a fluorescent light.
• When recording in dark areas where noise occurs.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Support Timing : 8AM to 10PM GMT+4
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
UAE : 8AM to 10PM / 7 days a week
Qatar : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Kuwait : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Bahrain : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Oman : 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
UAE only : 24/7
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.