Galaxy S9/S9+: What are the main changes in the Galaxy S9/S9+ camera?
From a hardware standpoint, the application of Dual Aperture (F1.5 and F2.4) will ensure bright and clear photos in any situation, while the Super Slow Motion will allow users to capture moments that can’t be seen with the human eye.
• Dual Aperture used(F1.5, F2.4)
• Sensational and cool Super Slow-mo capturing up to 960 fps supported
• Dual Camera used (S9+ only)
From a software standpoint, Multi Frame Noise Reduction technology is used to improve the low-light camera performance even further, while My emoji feature that resembles users adds more fun when taking photos and using an IM/SNS app.
• Low-light camera performance improved(through Multi Frame Noise Reduction)
• My emoji that is created by using user’s photos added
• Background blur shape is changeable to a variety of light shapes (e.g., heart, star shape) produce more appealing photos (S9+ only)
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
UAE : 24 Hours Hotline number
Qatar : 24 Hours Hotline number
Kuwait : 24 Hours Hotline number
Bahrain : 24 Hours Hotline number
Oman : 24 Hours Hotline number
Samsung PAY (UAE only) : 24 Hours Hotline number
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.