Galaxy Tab Pro S: How can I backup the current system?
1. Tap the [Start] button on the Windows desktop and then tap [All apps]
2. Tap [Samsung] folder and then [Samsung Recovery].
Note: ▶ Connect an external storage device.
▶ When you restore your device, it will erase the data or apps saved after the selected
Ensure you back up important data regularly.
3. Tap [Backup Management] and then [New backup].
4. Enter backup information and select the external storage device.
5. Tap [Backup].
6. When the backup start window appears, tap [Yes].
7. When the backup is finished, the backup image will appear on the backup.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
UAE : 24/7 Daily
Qatar : 24/7 Daily
Kuwait : 24/7 Daily
Bahrain : 24/7 Daily
Oman : 24/7 Daily
UAE only : 24/7 Daily
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.